Friday, October 16, 2015

Cactus Inspiration

finding inspiration

   Look at that sweet little flower on my cactus. Amazing!

   I know that this little cactus is not all that formidable as far as cacti go. It's spines look like they couldn't hurt a flea. But the fact that a fragile little flower had the courage to emerge from beneath that thorny surface is truly an inspiration. 
   When life gets thorny and you feel fenced in, push on through and let your beauty shine. Beauty is within us all. Be a flower. Bloom! 

"Just living is not enough. One must have sunshine, freedom, and a little flower."
                                                                                 Hans Christian Anderson

"When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be." 
                                                                    Lao Tzu

Your present circumstances don't determine where you can go; they merely determine where you start"
                                                                                                                                  Nido Qubein

No comments:

Post a Comment